1. About us, our Platform and these terms and conditions
- 1.1 About us CoInvestor is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 07233697 and registered office at 37 St Margaret's Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2TU.
- 1.2 Our Platform We are the proprietor or the licensee of certain technology, which enables our digital investment marketplace solution. Our solution connects Investors, their Authorised Representatives (including independent financial Advisers) and Managers, and makes it easier to Invest in, and report on the performance of, a wide range of direct and fund Investments (the “Platform”). The Platform enables Managers to list various Investment Opportunities, which the Investors and/or their Authorised Representatives (including Advisers, if applicable) can browse and Invest in via the Platform. Our Platform is available directly to Investors (and their Authorised Representatives) via CoInvestor Connect Platform, and we offer similar solutions to Advisers and Managers, to help manage their portfolios (defined and referred to below as the Adviser Portal and Manager Portal respectively).
- 1.3 Our role in making our Platform available to Investors (and their Authorised Representatives), Managers and Advisers we are acting as an intermediary between such stakeholders participating in an Investment process. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) to carry out such activities (FCA reference number 747676). Our authorisation permits us to arrange deals in investments and make arrangements with a view to transactions in investments including arranging custodian, receiving agent and/or nominee services.
- 1.4 How to contact us. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding any provisions of these terms. You can contact us by telephone on +44 20 3126 4851, by emailing us at email@example.com, by completing our online enquiry form at https://coinvestor.co.uk/contact-us, or by writing to us at one of our office addresses: London office: 1 Fore Street Avenue,
Registered office: 37 St Margaret's Street,
- 1.5 Who these terms apply to. These are the terms and conditions (“terms”) on which we make our Platform available to Investors, their Authorised Representatives, and Advisers and Managers (and their respective Nominated Users). Please read these terms carefully. They explain who we are, how we will provide our Services and other important information. Not all provisions apply equally to all Registered Users. Part 1 applies to all Registered Users, whereas Part 2 applies to Investors and their Authorised Representatives only. Part 3 (Definitions and interpretation) (applicable to all Registered Users) explains the meaning of any capitalised terms used in this document, for example what we mean by referring to “Services”, “Investment”, “Investment Opportunities”, “Registered Users” etc.
- 1.6 For the purposes of these terms, references to “we”, “us”, “our” are references to CoInvestor and references to “you”, “your” refer to a Registered User, as the context may require.
- 1.7 When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.