Investments shown on this site put your capital at risk and should be considered by experienced investors only. Learn more
- 30/04/2021Closing date
- £20,000.00Min. investment
- EISInvestment type
Sales and 5-star reviews
We’ve built a solid foundation, having made 48 sales to date, receiving many 5-star reviews across Trustpilot and Facebook.
We go viral
Vidicrew films are shared across social media, generating leads at no cost.
They get creative!
They understand the service and get creative - they all want to ‘outdo’ each other. They have fun!
- Began by winning a startup ideas competition and raising £13k grant funding.
- Launched first stage MVP leading to B2C & B2B sales, achieving 5-star online reviews.
- Completion of the prestigious NatWest ‘PowerUp’ 18-month entrepreneur accelerator programme.
- Raised £90k SEIS investment.
- Introduced Chief Technical Officer into the business.
- Launched third stage fully developed MVP web and app platform (iOS and Android).
- Revenue generating.
We’re focusing the B2C side of our business on the UK & US wedding market, capitalising on the bumper wedding season, predicted as a consequence of COVID-19 (the backlog of postponed weddings from 2020):
● 2.75 Million weddings each year (UK & US) with an average spend of £30k - making a market size of ~£8 Billion.
● 39% of couples choose to make a wedding film
We’re also growing the B2B side to our business, making sales and trialing in the UK & US University and travel industries.
We plan to sell to a strategic buyer within 4 years.
Vidicrew will be very attractive to prospective buyers because of our:
● Data - Millions of users crowdsourcing content.
● Content - We create rich highly sought-after user generated video content.
● Revenue - Healthy revenue from subscriptions.
● Tech - Patented AI technology.
We take inspiration from:
● Magisto (an AI tech solution, making video editing fast and simple) sold to major video hosting platform Vimeo in 2019 for £200m.
● Sauce Video(UK based video collaboration app for brands), sold to technology company Oracle last year (value undisclosed).
● Media / Events companies such as Thompson Reutors and Telephonic - Perfect for the many subsidiary businesses they own to generate video content for marketing.
● Social media planners such as Hootsuite and Buffer - They schedule social media video content - Vidicrew could be their video creation arm.
Video Hosting Platforms such as Facebook and Google (Youtube) - Who are always investing in creators and innovative ways to generate trusted user perspective content for their platforms.
- Data science/ML instructor.
- Certified pro architect.
- AI/ML cloud specialist.
- Professional Marketer.
- Senior account manager.
- Entrepreneur (2nd business).
- Professional video editor.
- Psychology masters.
- Entrepreneur (3rd business).
“Great alternative to a videographer!... We saved a substantial amount of money using Vidicrew for our wedding video and it was so easy.”
“We created a wonderful video using their awesome platform which showcased our customer footage in a fun way… Cost-effective and easy to organise. Highly-recommend!”
The content above has been provided by Jenson Funding Partners LLP who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm registration number 820516.