Investments shown on this site put your capital at risk and should be considered by experienced investors only. Learn more
- 30/04/2021Closing date
- £10,000.00Min. investment
- EISInvestment type
- On-demand and same day delivery service.
- Book for now or later (up to 30 days ahead).
- For B2B and B2C.
- Unique service - move large/bulky items with ease.
- Booking is hassle free, easy and secure.
- No huge cost of maintaining a large fleet of vehicles & drivers = lower fares.
- Improved experience for customers, businesses and drivers.
- B2B - flexible and scalable for businesses to cut costs and efficiently manage their growth.
- Complies with labour laws.
- Rapid revenue growth in 2020 of +215% during the pandemic.
- Reached profitability in October, November and December 2020.
- 6 Cities - London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Brighton.
- Average fare: £134, average fare profit: £35
- Customers: 12,000+ and Drivers: 950+
- Proven success and traction in both B2B and B2C.
- Providing industry leading exceptional service.
- Repeat customer rate at 38%.
Vanuse disrupts the following sectors:
- UK removals - £1B pa, growth 1.2% pa
- UK courier - £22B pa, growth 12% pa
- UK self-drive hire - £2.2B, growth 7% pa
• Vanuse fills the gap for larger items to be collected and delivered in a
cost effective timely manner.
• Customers now expect delivery. The 6 million UK SME businesses need an affordable scalable solution to meet this demand.
• 3.65B UK online orders – COVID-19 has accelerated businesses move to online by 5 years.
• This is a Global opportunity.
Use of funds
We expect Vanuse to be acquired within the next 3-4 years.
Vanuse will be an acquisition target for Lalamove, Deliveroo, Addison Lee, Citysprint.
Kelly is a results driven digital marketing professional. Highly skilled in Google ads, PPC and digital marketing with over 10 years experience.
Gavin is an Entrepreneur with an aptitude of understanding and anticipating customer needs. With previous 20 years of experience as a Project Consultant in digital transformation has provided Gavin with the knowledge and leadership skills to successfully build and scale Vanuse.
His extensive knowledge of business management & digital automation has allowed Vanuse to be an agile and lean organisation.
Marketing Specialist- For the last 5 years Sean has worked in graphic design. He is responsible for the Vanuse marketing website and marketing collateral.
With over 19 years of experience at a multi-award-winning software agency specialising in mobile technology. Alex is responsible for the build and support of the Vanuse apps & booking portal.
Previously the Head of Partnerships & Growth at Gett Taxi. Founder with successful exit at myreturns.com.
There will be a performance fee of 25% charged to investors upon successful exit whereby the investor receives returns above £1.00 per £1.00 invested.
The content above has been provided by Jenson Funding Partners LLP who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm registration number 820516.