Join over 2,000 investors and sign up to our platform to review and compare our latest opportunities. Please contact us for more information about upcoming opportunities or our technology.
Investments on this site put your capital at risk and are for experienced investors only. Learn more
- £40,000Min. Investment
- IHTFund Type
- EvergreenClosing Date
The objective is to provide long term capital growth and annual income through investment into qualifying AIM companies which benefit from Business Relief and thereby attract 100% relief from IHT after a qualifying period of 2 years.
- The Fundamental AIM Portfolio is an effective, proven and non contentious tax planning strategy.
- Available in an ISA Wrapper.
- Significant portfolio growth since inception, outperforming its AIM benchmark.
- A cost effective and viable alternative to trusts and gifts with wider and more generous tax breaks.
- Portfolios run by the same managers since 2004. Confidence in an established and experienced asset management team.
- Conservative stock picking approach by in house managers and analysts.
- Assets are liquid with client access available at short notice.
- Low minimum investment required with no upper limit.
Fundamental Asset Management offers an investment service with the objective of obtaining 100% relief from Inheritance Tax (IHT), as well as the potential for capital appreciation through investment into qualifying AIM quoted companies which have demonstrable earnings, dividend yield and reduced stock volatility.
The Fundamental investment management process focuses on investment in established AIM companies which have demonstrable earnings, dividend yield and reduced stock volatility.
Subject to the size of the proposed portfolio, investment will typically be made in 20-30 qualifying AIM quoted companies, covering a broad range of sectors and industries.
The objective will be to hold the shares for the long term with relatively limited trading subject to efficient portfolio management and risk control.
Products and services
Fundamental Asset Management offers a portfolio service that addresses both the risks and rewards associated with investing in AIM. A dedicated value focused AIM portfolio, investing in AIM quoted companies which have demonstrable earnings, dividend yield and reduced stock volatility. This strategic and compelling tax planning method, which after a 2 year qualification period gains total relief from Inheritance Tax, has also benefited from continual growth since inception.
This method also avoids the costs associated with forming a trust or the risks associated with gifts as the assets remain under the control of the holder.
See IM for full details on Fundamental Asset Mangagements fees
To digitally invest in this opportunity, review the documentation and start your application below.
The content above has been provided by Fundamental Asset Management Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm registration number 401123.