Join over 2,000 investors and sign up to our platform to review and compare our latest opportunities. Please contact us for more information about upcoming opportunities or our technology.
Investments on this site put your capital at risk and are for experienced investors only. Learn more
- £10,000Min. Investment
- EISFund Type
- 30th March 2022Closing Date
The ARIE Capital Technology EIS Fund is an Evergreen EIS fund that will provide private investors access to a selection of innovative growth companies that solve real world problems and have:
- Developed technology for B2B purposes.
- An identifiable barrier to market entry.
- Revenues or other evidence of market acceptance and/or traction.
- Management that can develop the business and take it forward whilst also creating a positive social impact.
- We invest in UK start-ups that are solving real-world problems and making a social impact.
- Companies that we invest in benefit from our extensive global network, whether that is by identifying global opportunities or having the contacts for profitable exits.
- The business model identified by ARIE Tech allows us to access exciting UK technology start-ups and early growth companies, as well as an understanding of the ongoing support required.
- By investing in the Fund, you will be appointing Prosper Capital LLP to invest on your behalf into a portfolio of small, unquoted companies on a discretionary basis.
- The targeted return after 5 years is £3 for each £1 share (i.e. 3 times return) held by investors in the EIS Fund.
ARIE Tech seeks to invest in UK technology start-ups that are solving real-world problems whilst also making a social impact.
We have an extensive global network that we use to the benefit of the companies we invest in, whether identifying global opportunities or having the contacts for profitable exits.
This new-style EIS suits those who like the infrastructure of a fund for their investments, whilst also appealing to those who want the facility to choose which of the new investee companies they want to invest in. This gives flexibility to investors that have specialist knowledge or affiliation with companies or industries.
Co-Founder of ARIE Capital Group and Founder of Taurus Asset Finance.
Stephen is a lawyer with a proven track record in Banking and Industry.
For over 20 years he has been a leading European player in the film financing industry and founded Future Films in 2000.
He has raised over £2 billion for film productions and invested into blockbusters such as “Pirates of the Caribbean” and “Lord of the Rings”
In 2011, Stephen created Taurus Asset Finance as an alternative asset finance house focusing on real estate, patent exploitation, and media Since the firm’s inception, Stephen has been involved in originating and raising over £500m for a wide variety of projects
Stephen was involved in the sale of investee company Redux to a international leading tech company
Simon has more than 24 years’ experience in Banking, Venture Capital, Corporate Finance, M&A and General Management, including: La Compagnie Financière Edmond de Rothschild; Economic Advisor to the Israeli Finance Minister; Head of Corporate Finance – Israel Discount Bank; Partner at Conseil & Strategies – Leading boutique investment bank in France.
As an advisor over the last 10 years, Simon has originated, executed or supervised more than 100 LBO’s and M&A / Fundraising transactions in a large array of industries, including growth capital investment in EMETTEL, a fast-growing Telecom infrastructure company. Within 18 months the shareholders sold it for 5 times the money and 195% IRR
Simon also organised and led the acquisition of SIMAIR, a Tier-2 aeronautic supplier. SIMAIR was sold 5 years later for an estimated €50M, generating 25 times return on investment for the buyers
Simon has advised a significant number of large companies, including TF1, ASOS, CTI Group, Eurosport, Bouygues Telecom, Sport Strategies and more
He structured and raised funds for the top-performing Nitznanim AVX Kyocera VC Fund (the first VC in Israel with a US / Asian investor) which made 170% IRR for its LPs
Former Vice President of Strategy & Innovation at $16bn market cap Farfetch, online global luxury goods marketplace where he had global responsibility for new ventures and start-up investments, and strategic innovation activities including a technology accelerator. He was also a member of Operating & Investment Committees
Prior to FarFetch, David was Global Head of Partnerships (Google for Entrepreneurs) at Google Ventures / Alphabet with responsibility for Google Ventures’ strategic partnerships with best-in-class startup accelerators, incubators and funds
Management consultant at Deloitte, with a focus on digital transformation, customer strategy and product in the European TMT sector
Co-founder of Steelcube.com, ecommerce site targeting high-value customers with digital lifestyle & home products; Board Member / Advisor at: Agentz.ai (B2B AI assistant startup); Chelsea Rocks (lab-grown diamonds DTC startup); Mysteryvibe (wellbeing startup); Alma Primary (primary school); DeFINE (EU fashion tech innovation network); Diem Association Council
Tatiana graduated with a First Honours Degree in Business Management from The Manchester Metropolitan University.
She joined The ARIE Group in September 2020 and previously worked for one of their portfolio companies, Engage, as Marketing Manager.
Kirsty has worked in the alternative finance and EIS space for the last 15 years, working with several leading alternative investment houses providing her with diverse exposure to multiple investment sectors.
Prior to joining ARIE Capital, she was COO of an independent investment specialist, providing Financial Advisors, Accountants and Private Banks with an independent view of the media market, property and renewable energy. Kirsty also spent 6 years at a mid-market Investment Manager where she gained experience in business operations, financial compliance, and family offices.
Martin has served as the Head of Business Development for Taurus Asset Finance (ARIE Capital's associate company) since November 2016.
Martin can leverage his strong relationships with accountants, IFA's, Wealth Managers and Family Offices as well high level contacts within the banking and real estate sectors.
Martin previously held senior roles with Lloyds Private Banking, PwC and the Scion Investment Group, among others.
The Fund will look to invest in qualifying companies which we believe capable of achieving a strong potential exit within the timeframe of the Fund’s estimated 5-year life cycle. These scenarios are likely to be one of the following:
- Trade Sale - A common means of exit to a trade buyer. This allows the management to withdraw from the business and open up the prospect of collaboration on larger projects
- Acquisition - An acquisition where a company buys most or all of another firm’s ownership stakes to assume control of it.
- Management Buyout – This is where a company’s management team purchases the assets and operations of the business that they manage.
- Refinancing - The replacement of existing capital with a new debt obligation.
To digitally invest in this opportunity, review the documentation and start your application below.
The content above has been provided by Arie Capital Limited, an Investment Adviser to Prosper Capital LLP who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm registration number 453007.