Join over 2,000 investors and sign up to our platform to review and compare our latest opportunities. Please contact us for more information about upcoming opportunities or our technology.
Investments on this site put your capital at risk and are for experienced investors only. Learn more
- £10,000Min. Investment
- EISFund Type
- EvergreenClosing Date
We believe that with our extensive experience in both venture capital investment and startup management, we can optimise global reach and increase a company’s capacity in high-growth economies.
The fund will invest in a mixture of SEIS and EIS technology companies.
2) Life Sciences
4) Sports and Media Tech
- We invest in Israeli technologies (approximately 60% of our portfolio, the remainder in the rest of the world) with a strong potential for development in China
- We help companies with Israeli technologies to expand internationally, focusing on providing significant assistance in reaching the Chinese market
- Strong investment focus in deep technologies of 5 silos: Connectivity, Life Sciences, FinTech, Sports & Media Tech, EdTech
- We support startups and portfolio companies with business development expertise to develop their commercial competencies and management capabilities
- We created the 1st fund connecting the UK, China, and Israel, and continue to form partnerships with top provincial governments, technoparks and leading corporations
- We aim at developing regional investment hubs to bridge the investment gaps among China, Europe, Israel and Africa
The Fund intends to diversify investor subscriptions across a target of at least four EIS Qualifying Companies which are located primarily in the United Kingdom, with a focus on technology companies.
A target of at least four EIS Qualifying Companies (typically investing from £100,000 to £500,000 per company subject to amount raised).
Stephen, originally a lawyer with over 35 years’ experience in asset finance, founded Taurus Asset Finance (ARIE Capital’s parent company) in 2011 as an alternative asset finance boutique with a particular focus on opportunities in the real estate, intellectual property and media sectors.
Since the firm’s inception, Stephen has been involved in raising over £500 million for a wide variety of projects including the construction of data centers in North East England, the renovation of a city landmark building as an educational facility, and the development of next-generation haptic and sound technology.
Prior to setting up Taurus Asset Finance, Stephen founded Future Films and has been involved in raising over £2 billion for film and TV production, with credits as a producer, executive producer or financier on more than 30 titles, including “Cracks”, “Bend It Like Beckham”, “Flawless”, and “Ladies in Lavender”.
A globally-experienced investment and business development professional and entrepreneur, Simon has more than 25 years’ experience in banking, venture capital, corporate finance, M&A and general management. Prior to founding ARIE Capital, Simon forged a strong reputation as a strategic advisor to senior management and boards using strong analytical and financial engineering skills with a ‘big picture’ vision.
Previous positions include spells at Rothschild Bank, as the Economic Adviser to the Israeli Minister of Finance, and as General Manager of Corporate Finance at the Israel Discount Bank.
Simon currently sits on the UK-Israel EdTech Task Force, and is fluent in five languages, including English, French and Hebrew.
Ricky has served as the VP of Business Development for ARIE Capital in the US since mid-2017, serving as a bridge between the Silicon Valley and ARIE Capital’s offices in London, Beijing and Tel Aviv.
Prior to joining ARIE Capital, Ricky worked extensively in the entertainment industry, serving as VP of Future Films USA in Los Angeles and as International Marketing Coordinator at Filmax International in Barcelona.
To digitally invest in this opportunity, review the documentation and start your application below.
The content above has been provided by Arie Capital Limited, an Investment Adviser to Sapphire Capital Partners LLP who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm registration number 565716.